1. Don’t try to piss quietly. Nobody in a public restroom thinks you’re knitting in your stall. They came to piss, just like you. And if you have to take a dump, do it. Get over your fear of public toilets. It’ll make life a lot easier.
2. Masturbate. Masturbate a lot. Talk about it with your friends. You’ve got the right to make yourself feel good and brag about it just like all the boys with extra large kleenex packages on their desks.
3. If you want the large fries, get the large fries. Hunger and appetite are nothing to be ashamed of, just human. Don’t ever feel guilty for eating in front of others. You need to nourish your body to stay alive. We all do.
4. Laugh as loud as you have to, no matter if you snort or gasp or literally scream.
5. Fart when you have to.
6. Always remember you weren’t born to visually please others. Forget the phrase “what if they think it’s ugly”. If you think it’s lovely, it is lovely. You wanna wear it, wear it!
7. Speak your mind! You can learn to do so without insulting others or shoving your opinion down other people’s throats.
So I am out here in NY and I gotta say it is amazing. Coming from a suburban part of California and going to the east and seeing the city, it is just a whole new world.
I’m leaving to New York and I hope I really do change. I hope that I just forget who I was for the past month and just accept a new perspective on life. I want to forget the fact that I have no friends, I want to forget the fact that I wanted to end my life so many times, I want to forget everything that’s happened ever since I told you, and I want to forget you just like I’m pretty sure you’ve forgotten about me already.
I can’t help but have a conversation with you in my head. It sounds weird but it’s just as if I am having visual scenarios where I would be talking to you and you would be telling how much I fucked up and how I don’t deserve you. It probably is true. One day I will do everyone who has known me a favor and just disappear or something.
I am an incredibly sexual being.
And if you’re not okay with that…
have sex with me you will feel better